What kid doesn’t love Pizza? But why call take out when you can customize your own at home. Store bought pizza crust makes it easy. Add whatever toppings kids like, and for the more sophisticated palette, why not try pesto and feta cheese for a change of pace? Homemade Pesto Pizza is sure to appeal to everyone!
It may take slightly longer than calling for delivery, but it is totally worth it!
Homemade Pesto Pizza
A great alternative to your regular pizza.
- For Crust
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) can chopped black olives, drained
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C)
- Step 2 Spread pesto on pizza crust
- Step 3 Top with tomatoes, bell peppers, olives, red onions, artichoke hearts and feta cheese.
- Step 4 Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or cheese is melted and browned
- Step 5 Source: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/21528/pesto-pizza/