There are so many days where I just don’t have ANYTHING in the house, nor do I have a lot of time to spend, so this Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch chicken recipe, that only uses 2 ingredients plus the chicken, and only takes 5 minutes to make, is a LIVE SAVER! The moist chicken smothered in a ranch flavored gravy is perfect served over noodles or rice. Plus I often throw in some frozen veggies and create a ‘pot pie’ style dish that my kids love.
The key is using cream of chicken soup as a gravy base along with a packet of ranch dressing.
Pre cook the chicken, add the gravy and cook a few more minutes.. and TA-DAH! Dinner is on the table!
Don’t miss these other freezer meal recipes idea if you are looking for inspiration for quick dinners that don’t take long to get to the table.
Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken
Make this rich and creamy ranch chicken in the crock pot and by adding two simple ingredients to your chicken. Great for nights when you don't have much on hand and need to cook with whatever is in the pantry.
- 1-2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) Cans Cream of Chicken Soup (Low Sodium)
- 1 packet (1 oz or 3 Tbsp) Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- Step 1 Add chicken to the slow cooker and cook for 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low
- Step 2 Remove chicken, dump out any remaining liquid and return chicken to the crockpot
- Step 3 Combine soup and dressing mix
- Step 4 Pour over chicken and cook for 30 additional minutes on high.
- Step 5 Serve over rice or noodles